Donostia-San Sebastián Gipuzkoa, Spain
The second BEYOND4.0 Summer School will be held in San Sebastian (Spain), at the Miramar Palace (same location as the first edition) from 31 May to 4 June 2021.
In terms of content, it was agreed that the summer school theme should reflect the state of progress of the project.There will be strands that:
1) Present initial findings from the project e.g.: the digitalisation of production; the digitalisation of work; regional responses to digitalisation; skills; data sources; historical analysis; and social policy
2) Enable PhD students to present their (relevant) work.
3) Sessions to help develop PhD students’ skills e.g.: EU policy engagement; communicating research to a wider audience
4) Feature parallel sessions (work in progress): EUWIN, regional social partners, other relevant H2020 projects, Spain-based EU agencies e.g. JRC and OSHA.
5) There might also be dial-in webinars broadcast, utilising project members
6) There will also be site visits.
More details to come! In meantime, please take a look to what happened in the first edition:
- Overview video of the Summer School by Prof. Steven Dhondt: https://vimeo.com/343636340
- Methodological consideration by Prof. Chris Warhurst: https://vimeo.com/343636344
- Students´ view: https://vimeo.com/343636353